CamRanger2 reddot winner 2020
CamRanger 2 og CamRanger Mini er muligens det beste tilbehøret til din Canon, Nikon, Sony og Fuji DSLR kamera.
Wireless Tethering & Advanced Camera Control
“CamRanger was the single-most important accessory we have ever purchased for our photography business, saving us hundreds of hours every year as well as making our job easier.” – Casey D.
Wirelessly tether and control your camera from up to 500 ft away. The CamRanger 2 works with Canon, Fujifilm, Nikon, and Sony cameras. Software / apps are available for iPad, iPhone, Android, and Mac & Windows computers.
Learn more about the CamRanger 2 and see it in action:
CamRanger 2 Reviews: See what others are saying
The CamRanger 2 is proud to have been awarded a Red Dot Product Design Award.
A Red Dot award has worldwide recognition and is known as one of the most sought-after endorsements of excellent product design and functionality.
Fast WiFi up to 500 ft
- The CamRanger 2 makes its own WiFi network
- Dual band 2.4 GHz / 802.11n and 5 GHz / 802.11ac networks
- Connection range up to 500 ft
- About 5 times faster than the original CamRanger and the connection is more stable
Capture and View Images
- Wirelessly capture images with the CamRanger 2 or trigger from the camera
- Thumbnails automatically appear on the top of the screen after taking a picture
- Tap a thumbnail to view the image or configure for images to automatically display
- Images are always saved to the camera card and optionally can be saved to the device
- Pinch zoom or double tap to view full resolution images up to 200% to check focus and details
- Use a variety of overlays, including gridlines, histogram, EXIF, highlight and shadows, other images, and more
View & Adjust Settings
Remotely view and adjust camera settings:
Shutter Speed, Aperture, ISO, Metering Mode, Drive/Shooting Mode, White Balance, Image Format, Focus Mode, Auto Exposure Mode, Exposure Compensation & Bracketing, Toggle AF/MF
* Available options can vary by camera
Live View & Touch Focus
- Stream live view to check composition, focus, and exposure
- Tap on an area of interest to focus on that spot
- Double tap to zoom in to 100% or 200% zoom
Advanced HDR / Exposure Bracketing
- Configure the CamRanger 2 to take a series of pictures automatically varying Shutter Speed, Aperture, or ISO – much more flexible than in-camera bracketing options.
- Perform bulb HDR sequences
- Images can then be post-processed with 3rd party software
- See more HDR examples or check out our help article with more information.
Adjust Focus and Focus Stacking
- Provides very precise focusing control with touch focusing or incremental focus adjustments
- Great for situations requiring awkward camera placements
- Perform automatic focus bracketing to enhance depth of field
- Set pre-defined focus points
- See more macro examples or check out the articles on adjusting focus and performing focus stacking.
Intervalometer / Time Lapse
- Configure as an intervalometer to take time lapse sequences
- Supports bulb mode with typical start-stop control and by using custom defined shutter lengths
- Combine HDR with time lapse
- No need for your device to remain connected after starting
- See more details in our intervalometer help article.
Upload to Social Media, Dropbox, and FTP
- Upload images to social media, including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Copy images to an FTP server or Dropbox, either individually, or automatically
- See more details in our image sharing article.
SD Card Backup
- SD Card slot on the CamRanger 2
- Required for Sony and Fujifilm cameras
- Optional for Canon and Nikon and can be used as an automatic backup for images or to organize selects
The CamRanger 2 is the best equipment and best software for remote tethering and camera control.
For more detailed information be sure to check out our help articles to find hardware specs, searchable user manuals, additional feature details, and more. Please also view some demo and tutorial videos from our YouTube channel to see the CamRanger 2 in action.